In Episode #183 I sit down with the iconic and incredibly eloquent Ed Winters, aka Earthling Ed, to chat about all things veganism. Whether you’re vegan or not I think you’ll find this conversation interesting and thought provoking.
– Ed’s time spent at USA universities holding debates
– How he stays calm in his conversations and what he thinks about a more aggressive approach to activism
– Ed’s childhood and journey from being a vegetarian to vegan
– Factory farming – beef, chicken, dairy, eggs
– Our relationship with animals and the ways we devalue them
– Ed’s response to the most common arguments against veganism
– Regenerative agriculture
– Influencers who stop being vegan
– Ed’s response to Joe Rogan and hunting/over-population of wild animals
– Ed’s mission to reduce suffering
and plenty more.
Earthling Ed on Instagram and You Tube
Order your copy of Ed’s new book This Is Vegan Propaganda: (And Other Lies the Meat Industry Tells You)
In Episode #124 I sit down with best selling author and podcast host Melissa Ambrosini to talk about comparison and more specifically how unhealthy comparison can […]
In this weeks Wednesday Wisdoms episode you will hear from Harvard trained Nutritional Psychiatrist, and best selling author, Dr Uma Naidoo on the parallel pandemic (mental […]