In Episode 61 I sat down with Founder of the Paddison Program, Clint Paddison, to chat about his journey with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) and how he was able to completely reverse his symptoms and regain full mobility in his joints.
In this episode we cover:
- Clint’s early years living on a farm in a country town in Australia
- The types of foods he ate growing up
- Acne, antibiotics and his development of RA
- What RA is including the definition of Auto-Immune diseases
- Typical drugs for RA
- Typical prognosis for RA
- The lifestyle changes he made and how that affected his pain and mobility
- Why this lifestyle information isn’t being shared by most Rheumatologist’s ‘
- The Paddison Program and what results he is seeing
- Specific food recommendations within the Paddison Program
- Clinical trials on RA
- His children’s diets
- and much more
If you enjoyed this podcast both myself @plant_proof
and Clint @paddisonprogram
would love to hear from you! And if you haven’t left a review for the show on iTunes yet and have 1-2 minutes it would be greatly appreciated!
Currently, the Plant Proof podcast can be listened to on iTunes, Google Podcasts (note: use the google podcast app not google play), Spotify, Stitcher, Soundcloud or on the Plantproof.com directly. If you listen on iTunes be sure to hit ‘subscribe’ or ‘follow’ on Spotify so you are instantly notified when I release new episodes each week.
Hope you enjoy the episode,
Search 'Plant Proof' in your favourite podcast streaming app
If you listen on iTunes be sure to hit ‘subscribe’ or ‘follow’ on Spotify so you are instantly notified when I release new episodes each week.