In Episode 110 I sit down with Drew Harrisberg to talk about my book and how we should be using science to make public health recommendations as well as answering a bunch of questions sent in from the community.
• The evidence hierarchy in nutrition science
• Why fibre recommendations may in fact be lower than what’s optimal
• The carnivore diet and secondary bile salts
• Omega 3’s and the evidence surrounding protection against heart disease
• Supplementing B12, Vitamin D
• Getting enough calcium in your diet
• A few food groups that are particularly beneficial for brain performance and protection against cognitive decline
• and much more
For information about my new book, including the title, cover reveal and launch date please register your email here.
Currently, the Plant Proof podcast can be listened to on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Spotify or Stitcher, If you listen on iTunes be sure to hit ‘subscribe’ or ‘follow’ on Spotify so you are instantly notified when I release new episodes each week.
Hope you enjoy the episode,
Join the mailing list for Plant Proof news, tips, recipes, interviews and much much more.